The Adventure just got bigger!
This is it! The biggest AXOPAR yet, read on for the full press release for our brand new Flagship AXOPAR 45!
Previewed at the Cannes Yachting Festival, and with its World Premieres following in stages, starting at Boot Dusseldorf 2022 next year, the fabulous Axopar 45 range will become our most ambitious and most accomplished range so far.
A ‘quantum leap’ into a new size segment and a benchmark achievement for us, the new range now represents the pinnacle of Axopar pedigree and DNA. We have carefully listened to our customers’ needs and wishes for their ultimate adventurer, and we’re excited to build this new range with the joint passion shared by Axopar owners all around the world.
Flagship Model in Five Versions
We love to bring out disruptive products that challenge the norm and our instantly recognisable flagship Axopar 45 is bound to create a lot of buzz in the boating world. It’s range will continue our praised platform thinking and DNA, offering our customers one of the broadest selections of options and customisations in its size and in the history of Axopar, all in order to create each individual customer’s own ultimate adventure.
As a result of our ‘class leading’ modular deck design approach, we can now offer a staggering five different models in the Axopar 45 range for our customers to choose from.
– Axopar 45 Spyder
– Axopar 45 T-Top
– Axopar 45 Sun-Top
– Axopar 45 Cross Top
– Axopar 45 XC Cross Cabin
What makes the Axopar 45 range stand out?
Scandinavian style and functionality – The Axopar 45 exudes confidence, harmony and composure with an air of sophistication surrounding it’s entire design language. Well-resolved and satisfying to behold, its subtle Scandinavian design results in bold visual presence without ‘shouting’ directly at its audience.
Gullwing door concept – All front lounge areas will benefit from a gulping door experience that is the perfect solution for maximising the sociable feeling of the front cabin, offering full interaction with one’s surroundings and making the front cabin feel like it’s part of the outdoors. Furthermore, the gulping doors allow better access to the cabin and a better connection with people on deck.
Elevating the onboard experience – Smooth, clean surfaces, rounded edges and uncomplicated hull lines provide the perfect backdrop to showcase the finer details and highlight the ‘touchpoint’ and visual references we have used throughout.
Efficiency in heart – What sets the Axopar 45 apart form its competitors, will be its efficiency and power to weight ratio, propelling the boat to similar speeds where competitors would need “in worst case” double the power. This is a boat that has been specifically developed for lightweight outboard engines, like Mercury Verado V8’s.
The ultimate driving experience – The Axopar 45 presents an athletic appearance, with agile performance, superior handling and simplicity remaining to be our forte, rather than out-and-out pure muscle, with heavyweight propulsion, too much complexity and over-excess. Clean, uncluttered simplicity remains to be one our out most valued qualities.
We are moving to a three outboard engine setup, with Mercury Marines 300HP 4.6L Verado V8 engines providing the perfect compromise between high performance, superior torque and best in class fuel-economy, along with innovative driving features and control aids designed to increase enjoyment for customers of all abilities.
Lounging onboard – Guests onboard stand to benefit from the extra volume and physical deck space gained from a 45ft hull, meaning that even large groups can find somewhere to sit back and relax within clearly defined rest & relaxation zones.
Side opening platforms – Driven by a usability and safety perspective, we chose to locate an innovative new solution, our raised said opening platforms, amid-ships where all the social activity is centred on the boat, extending usable seating space without sacrificing safety or comfort onboard.
45 XC Cross Cabin sliding doors – A new, unique feature on the 45 XC is the dual sliding door solution that really opens up new possibilities for how you utilise a fully enclosable cockpit with its surroundings, with the new integrated side openings diffusing the sensation of seating indoors / outdoors like our gulping doors.
Standing height in front cabin / toilet – The front lounge accommodation will be supplied ‘as standard’ across all 45’s, with the advantage of standing-height shower/washroom combined.
45 XC Cross Cabin adjustable wetbar – To utilise the layout of the 45 cockpit to the maximum, we decided to make a centre sofa + wetbar + leaning post that is also length adjustable making it a new innovative and functional centrepiece of the cockpit.
- Walkaround deck layout with open aft deck
- Fore deck sunbed / seating area with table
- Gullwing doors, SB side for foredeck access
- Front lounge with spacious L sofa seating
- Queen size bed accommodation for 2
- Enclosed toilette compartment with shower
- Cabinet in front lounge with freshwater and sink, space reservation for microwave
- Wardrobe on port-side in front lounge
- Clean helm / Driver focused layout
- Front helm sport seats x 3
- Storage drawers under helm seats
- Leaning post behind helm seats
- Wet bar incl. sink and side loading 2 x 60L fridges (XC with adjustable positions)
- Integrated cockpit centre sofa
- Foldable cockpit table (XC with adjustable positions)
- Cockpit seating depending on aft deck configurations (open models)
- Foldable side platforms on each side
- Large dual sliding doors per side (XC)
- Large dual canvas roof, electrically operated (XC/ST)
Standard Equipment Highlights
- Powered by triple Mercury V8-300 Verado engines incl. Active Trim, Theft Deterrent System and Vessel View Mobile
- Digital glass helm / Information Display with 2 x 12″ Chartplotters with Axopar user interface
- Intelligent multifunction steering wheel
- Bow thruster 4.4kW with twin props
- Shore power system 230VAC/110VAC with battery charger
- Lighting package with 360 control LED ambient and deck-lighting including underwater lights
- Entertainment system with bluetooth, 1 x amplifier and 6 x speakers
- Electric flush toilet incl. fresh water system
Option and Package Highlights
- Mercury Joystick Piloting Helm Control system with Skyhook and Autopilot
- BRABUS Line
- Extended Elegance Package for upgrading interior/exterior upholstery and detailing
- Extended Navigation Package 2 x 16″ MFD’s with Axopar user interface
- Extended Entertainment / Audio Package
- Media Package, incl. 42″ LED TV, Apple TV and 4G WiFi connectivity
- Air COnditioning
- Gyro Stabilizer
- Zero Emission Power Bank
- Enclosed Toilet for Aft Cabin
- “Soft” deck flooring
- Grill for Wetbar (electric)
- Roof Racks
- Bow and Aft Windlass
- Warm water system
Aft Deck Configurations
- Standard open aft deck layout with aft facing sofa (S/TT/ST/CT)
- Standard open aft deck layout (XC)
- Multistorage compartment and sun lounge (S/TT/ST/CT)
- Spacious aft lounge (all models) with twin beds and sun lounge (upgradeable to incl. a small toilet compartment)
|Length||13.7m / 44ft 11in|
|Beam||4.2m / 13ft 9in|
|Draft||1m / 3ft 3in|
|Weight (approx w. engine)||7000kg / 15433 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity (min)||1200 l / 317 gal|
|Fresh Water||250-300 l / 66 – 79 gal|
|Waste Water||120 l / 32 gal|
|Battery Start||3 x 100 AH|
|Battery Service||4 x 120 AH|
|Classification||B – Offshore|
|Max Speed (approx)||+ 50 knots|
|Outboard Engines||3 x 300HP|
|Berths||2 Persons (+2 with optional Aft)|
Due to the current market situation and pricing fluctuations of raw materials, we have elected to present the preliminary pricing of the new Axopar 45 range at the latest in Dusseldorf 2022. Join us for the World Premiere at BOOT Düsseldorf in January 2022. The Adventure just got bigger, so stay tuned for more information.We reserve the right to change any material and shown concept pictures that may not reflect the final production models.